CSM Capital utilizes Fortigent, LLC to assist in generating monthly, quarterly, and annual client performance reports, using data generated directly from CSM’s prime brokers (Pershing Advisor Solutions or JP Morgan), or from the investment manager itself. Fortigent provides wealth management solutions and consulting services to independent advisors, banks, and trust companies which includes data aggregation and consolidated performance reporting.
Data aggregation may be prepared regardless of custodian and a consolidated report generated on all assets within the investor’s portfolio, including assets not under direct advisement. Assets are time and dollar-weighted for performance, both gross and net of fees.
The consolidated reports provide a comparison of how an individual manager performs in relation to peers or the broader universe of managers. This information also makes it possible to compare the performance to hundreds of different standardized or customized indices, providing rigorous benchmarking. Our consolidated reporting tracks the flow of funds in each account and provides complete transparency of any associated fees (for example, custodian fees or CSM management fees).
In addition to periodic performance reports, CSM Capital provides the following:
- Weekly e-mail sent out every Friday afternoon containing a summary of market related events.
- Monthly e-mail sent out within one week of month-end containing a performance estimate.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual newsletters accompanying the performance report providing detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Monthly letter providing a comprehensive performance analysis of our fund of hedge funds.
- Annual KPMG audited financial statements for our fund of hedge funds.